Please be aware that preschool/kindergarten education is not mandated in the State of Colorado, with the exception of children with disabilities.
- Children must meet age requirements of being 3, 4 or 5 on or before October 1st of the year of enrollment.
- Residents in Denver Public Schools boundaries will receive priority for enrollment.
Required paperwork and forms for registration
- Pupil Registration Form
- Department of Health Certification of Immunization (which is required by the day of entrance into school)
- Emergency Card
- Physical Examination Documentation:
- Child’s Statement of Health Status for Enrollment (ECE students only)
- Current Physical Exam updated when children turn five years old
- Birth Certificate
- Parent Permission Form
- Family Medical History Form
- Proof of Residency